Harassment by my father and my younger brother anil shantilal Jain

I just want me to file FIR in my local police station but they r menupulating me and they r not taking my FIR against my father to harassment me by taking my bussiness and making me mad by physically challenged as I am going thru depression and my 10 years son wat can I do

Hello! You can file a criminal complaint against you father for doing this. You can file cheating case on your father and seek compensation for such mental harrassment caused to you. Also you should seek help from a lawyer if the police officer are not cooperating.

First of all you have to file complaint to senior officer like Commissioner of Police and you can also file domestic violence case in local court directly and take protection orders from court. It includes all kind of protections.

sorry to hear about your situation. Your query is not clear. What I understood is that you want to file a complaint against your father for harassment. if that be the case then usually police don't take such complaints as they are family issues unless you draft a complaint through a counsel who will include such a content that will give rise to ingredients of an offence.