Harassment by my father and my younger brother anil shantilal Jain

I just want me to file FIR in my local police station but they r menupulating me and they r not taking my FIR against my father to harassment me by taking my bussiness and making me mad by physically challenged as I am going thru depression and my 10 years son wat can I do

Answers (3)

235 votes

Hello! You can file a criminal complaint against you father for doing this. You can file cheating case on your father and seek compensation for such mental harrassment caused to you. Also you should seek help from a lawyer if the police officer are not cooperating.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

54 votes

First of all you have to file complaint to senior officer like Commissioner of Police and you can also file domestic violence case in local court directly and take protection orders from court. It includes all kind of protections.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
91 votes

sorry to hear about your situation. Your query is not clear. What I understood is that you want to file a complaint against your father for harassment. if that be the case then usually police don't take such complaints as they are family issues unless you draft a complaint through a counsel who will include such a content that will give rise to ingredients of an offence.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."