Girls parents threatening to file case against me to stop our marriage

Parents of my girlfriend saying thar they gonna fire a case on as we both are in live realtionship we both love each other ans she ready to marry me and i am also and my parents also and my girlfriend is with me Can her parents fire any case for live relationship

No they cannot initiate any legal proceedings against you of any kind as long as you both have attained majority. Accordingly citizens of India who have attained majority are free to live in the way they want to.

If both of you are major and ready to marry then no one can force you to live separately. But to avoid problems by the parents of the girl in future both of you must have file a joint affidavit of the contents that you are in live in relationship in the concerned police station under which jurisdiction your house situates.

Age of your girlfriend is important factor. If she is a major above 18 years of age, she can marry a man of her choice. Also you should be a major . But if the girl is below 18, you may face problems.

Sir, sorry to say that there is no word 'can' in legal senario. But to this I would say that there are number of ways through which your relationship can be hampered by them and case can be filed against you. I would suggest you as per your query that you should start with court marriage as soon as possible and then ask for security and anticipatory bail in regard to if any case is filed.
If you wish contact me for further and best effective method in regard.
Best wishes