Need Help? I won't
keep you waiting

One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajiv Saxena

Advocate Rajiv Saxena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShakarpur, Delhi
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajiv Saxena has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajiv provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajiv enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1994. He is a member of the Nainital Bar Association.

Enrollment No : UP/1487/1994
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajiv Saxena. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajiv Saxena

Q: Do I need to get a divorce if my marriage is not registered?

Is Divorce Needed if Marriage is Not Registered? Hi, I just got married a month back as per hindu acts (sat fere) but our marriage is not registered yet. Do I need to get a divorce if I have to break the marriage and marry someone else ? Can my husband create any trouble without registration ? If I dont register and just leave the marriage and marry someone else and register that marriage can there be any issues ?

Advocate Rajiv Saxena answered
Yes, u can get divorce from ur husband. And if u want divorce really then don't get register ur marriage. Non registration will help u to be free from ur unwanted husband. For detailed solutions I must go through the real facts of ur marriage.

Q: Procedure for divorce as husband is having multiple relationships.

I am a 47 years old woman with 2 kids aged 14 and 22. Both my kids are studying right now and are completely dependent on us for finances. My relationship with my husband hasnt been going well from a very long time. However the things have become completely unbearable for me. My husband misbehaves with me, he fights on small issues and sometimes resote to physical abuses as well. He never even talks to my kids properly and always keeps on scolding them. Recently I figured out that he is having relationships with other women and could be involved in prostitution. I have the whatsapp screenshot as proof for the same. I have decided I want to part my ways with this man. However, I am concerned about my kids as they are still studying and I alone will not be able to support them financially. So, I wanted you to guide me through the divorce process and I also wish to know if after divorce will I be liable to claim money from my husband or not. If yes then what is the procedure. Thanks

Advocate Rajiv Saxena answered
U can file a suit for divorce against ur husband in family court of ur locality and I can get maintenance for urself anf for ur kids too from ur husband. But u hv to prove ur allegations against ur husband by placing cogent n reliable evidence.

Q: Husband denying to have sexual relation

i have been living in a sexless marriage where i have two kids.after my first kid husband had first sexual relation with me after one and half year and then i had a daughter...after that ni relation...he dont even eants to talj about it nor wants to tell anybody about it.and the same hurts me like being cruel to me fir no reason..ots amounting to torture

Advocate Rajiv Saxena answered
If you want to take divorce on the aforesaid ground u can get from the family court. Or if you don't want to leave your husband you can file an application under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, for the restitution of conjugal rights because it the legal as well as moral duty of your husband to maintain you by all means. It's not clear from your query what do you want?

Q: Want to know the time limit to do marriage registration

Sir Maine Arya samaj marriage ki 10 Dec ko to main ab uska registration April me krna chahta hu kuki main hometown me hu to maximum time Kya hota h registration k liye?

Advocate Rajiv Saxena answered
There is no time limit of the registration of a Hindu Marriage as per the section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (amended). U can apply for the registration of your marriage at any time but you must have the valid proof of your marriage and age.

Q: What are the grounds to obtain bail ?

my brother is arrested due to the robbery how may I get the bell

Advocate Rajiv Saxena answered
If ur brother is not directly involved in the robbery prima facie and if he has no criminal history.....he can be granted bail by the court as per it's satisfaction. But actual advise can be given by the perusal of the paperd....F.I.R. etc.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajiv Saxena

Can Advocate Rajiv Saxena represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajiv Saxena can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Saxena?

When you meet with Advocate Rajiv Saxena for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Saxena?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Saxena, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Saxena?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Saxena, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajiv Saxena?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajiv Saxena regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajiv Saxena?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajiv Saxena can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.