One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma

Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPaschim Vihar, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Akshay provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akshay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015.

Enrollment Number : D/1883/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma

Q: Girls parents threatening to file case against me to stop our marriage

Parents of my girlfriend saying thar they gonna fire a case on as we both are in live realtionship we both love each other ans she ready to marry me and i am also and my parents also and my girlfriend is with me Can her parents fire any case for live relationship

Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma answered
No they cannot initiate any legal proceedings against you of any kind as long as you both have attained majority. Accordingly citizens of India who have attained majority are free to live in the way they want to.

Q: Legal action against parents of the Girlfriend for threatening

Hi, I want to know what action can i take leagally againts girlfriend parents and her. We were in a relationship for 6 years and had a private marriage only both of us and a prist . I have one photo of that and we had a child but sge had an abortion. Now under her family pressure she is denying to marry me and her parents are threatening me and saying not to call her. So what can i do now

Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma answered
You lodge a complaint in the concerned police station stating all the facts therein and annex all the documents and proofs that you have of your marriage. NOTE: Your marriage should legal or valid in the eyes of law in order to initiate any legal proceedings against them.

Q: Lady threatening my sister for having an affair with her husband

dear sir, one lady is threatning my sister and my parents for unneccesarry meaning. she called and saying the my sister is having affair with her husband and they talked on phone, but we asked my sister and she denied everything. there is some other girl but that lady is threatening us from last 2 -3 months. requested you to pls help and advise

Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma answered
Nothing can be done against your sister, even if we take her allegation on the face no legal proceedings can be initiated against your sister. Your sister can file a complaint against that lady for threatening her. Hope this helps.

Q: Complaint against breach of contract to marriage.

Was in relationship with my boyfriend from past 2.5 yrs he promised me that he will marry me on basis of this promise we had sexual intercourse during our relatioship. Now he is saying you are from christian family and i am from hindu so my parents are not allowing me to marry you and i cannot go against my parents. I met with his parents and told them everything about our relationship but still they all are not ready to accept me. Kindly advice

Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma answered
you file a complaint stating all your facts and miseries and atrocities with the concerned police station and get an FIR registered against him. For further or any assistance contact your legal adviser.

Q: Brother in custody under ipc 394 for stealing gold how to get bail now

Mera bhai ravi kumar ipc 394 me tihar jail me band hai 2 month ho gye.. Uske upper gold Ki bali snatched karne Ka Aarop hai... Isle PAAS bike bhi nhi thi ye walk karke hi ja rha tha... Isse pehle bhi is par ek theft case hai.... Ky bail ho sakta hai.. Humne karkardooma me try kiya tha par bail reject kar dete hai har baar.

Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma answered
Yes you can get bail in this case but a detailed study and analysis is required as to what case has been made against your brother Ravi and what are the allegations and evidences against him and his alleged role in the commission of offence and after considering all this a concrete opinion on your question can be given.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma

Can Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akshay Kumar Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.