One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura

Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Family and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kirtika enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is a member of the Delhi Bar Association and Patiala House Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1200/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura

Q: Is call recording enough proof to prove that wife abuses me ?

I was married for 10 years and my wife is abusive since beginning but i was still compromising. Now the situation has become worst. She tried to hit me and i opposed her and left home. I have her call recordings where she is abusing me. I have already filled a case on my wife for harrasemnet. will this phone call be helpful for my case as she is very abusive in that call and also black mailing me on call that she will file a domestic voilance case against me. Please assist

Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura answered
Yes, such call recordings assist you in your case but even other facts of the case are considered and such evidence is supporting. What are the major reasons of your dispute and the facts from your wife's side also need to be discussed.

Q: Clarification on cheque bounce on ground of closed account

Sir Ihad business in Delhi in 2013for some reason I got a huge loss n I close a firm in 2015.i gav a pdc chq of2 lacs on 21.01.2014 tothe party of Punjab.we hve clrd the dues by part pymnt bycash we have closed the acc on 1.04.2017.n I'm doing n private job .sdnly I got a msg frm bank on 12.12.17 tht u r chq has bn returned due to account closed. Thn I verified n called the pnjb prty n he is telling that I hve balnce f 10lacs n I m filing a case of recovery .thn he sent a notice trgh adv from pnjb which is rtnd due to false address .thn I went to bank of my home brnch n asked for the details.they refused that v don't have a clearing details due to account closed.n advice me to get details in clearing brnch in pnjb.thn I wnt to Punjab brnch n asked details.they also refused to tell the details of scan copy , saying that ask in u r Hme brnch.even Idontnowhether th date ofchq is of21.01.14 r12.12.17pls suggest how toget ascancopy frombank sothat lcan replycan I fight a casefrom my place

Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura answered
You cannot fight case at your place but will have to file a reply where the opposite party has filed the case. And a copy of cheque must have been filed by the party in the case and you will get a copy of the case so do not worry. It is not clear from your query whether a notice was sent to you by opposite party after cheque bounce. If you never received any notice then case is not maintainable.

Q: Want to take divorce from wife as not respecting parents

sir i m kamal m apni wife se divorc lena chahta ho kyoki vo ghr m kisi ki ijjat nhi karti or naaa hi kisi ki bt manti pr vo divorce k liy ready nhi h m kya karu ab

Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura answered
You will have to file a divorce in the court and prove the cruelty committed by her. But such a petition can be filed after Atleast one year of your marriage. Consult a good lawyer who can guide you the grounds on which you can seek divorce depending upon facts of your Case.

Q: How much maintenance can be demanded by divorced wife

I am a govt servant .My monthly income is 70000.I am married for 1 year now and have no child .How much maintenance can be demanded by my wife after divorce through court ?

Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura answered
Grant of maintenance depends upon the income and status of parties and depends upon facts of each case. Give more details about income of your wife and your liabilities like parents etc. Your wife can claim monthly maintenance even before divorce.

Q: Girls parents threatening to file case against me to stop our marriage

Parents of my girlfriend saying thar they gonna fire a case on as we both are in live realtionship we both love each other ans she ready to marry me and i am also and my parents also and my girlfriend is with me Can her parents fire any case for live relationship

Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura answered
Age of your girlfriend is important factor. If she is a major above 18 years of age, she can marry a man of her choice. Also you should be a major . But if the girl is below 18, you may face problems.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura

Can Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura?

When you meet with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kirtika Mukesh Bura can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.