One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Salil Tripathi

Advocate Salil Tripathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Salil Tripathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Salil provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Family Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

He is "Advocate On Roll" at Allahabad High Court. He is also working as empanelled lawyer for HPGCL ON various service matters(Haryana power generation corporation Ltd).

Advocate Salil enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2014.

Enrollment Number : UP/2207/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Salil Tripathi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Salil Tripathi

Q: Is 2008 cheque is valid

Sir my father had a road accident in 2008 which gave him brain damage . He don't talk . Now the problem. A person clames that he had a blank cheque without date and I think it must be older than 10 years . And mother says that we paid that man. After my fathers accident . Now that man is blackmail me that he file a case

Advocate Salil Tripathi answered
Instantly file a police complaint about that Cheque to the nearest police station. He can’t do anything with that cheque. If it was blank and now he fills the same after your complaint it would be tracked in FSL. So don’t worry about the same. Contact if he does any such act against you or your family. He will have to pay.

Q: Wife and inlaws threatening to file police case

My brother and his wife has regular argument and she often mentioned of divorce and police case. Even her parents mention the same of police case when had a word with them. So, I want to know what should I do for all (brother, parents and me), anticipatory bail or any other procedure to get way from any harm and embarrassing situation. And I don't want my brother's wife or anyone know about the proceedings.

Advocate Salil Tripathi answered
Don’t be afraid or don’t go for anticipatory bail at this time. Let her do the first step and then it can be handled. You don’t need to worry a bit in regard. The situation of arrest in such cases has changed. If she does anything get in touch. Till then don’t take a step from your side.

Q: Recovery of unaccounted money lent to a person

I gave a loan to a person for Rs 25 lakhs in cash and took a cheque from him for the same amount as a security. The cheque is not dated. Can I recover my money by bouncing the cheque? The cash that I gave as a loan was not accounted for in my books.

Advocate Salil Tripathi answered
Sir, as you have depicted in your query that you have a cheque as security, its a positive tool for recovery of your amount but in addition to the same you have frame some more**. Your amount is still safe and can be easily recovered contact for the fast action as per your discretion.

Q: Procedure to transfer criminal case from deoria to delhi

My mother in law live in delhi she is more than 60 years old , she go to her village deoria ( near gorakpur) up. In her village her 2 sons break her hand and makes marpeet etc, she file a case in deoria and comes to delhi, she wants transfer the case in delhi because she is senior citizen and not travel to many times in delhi to deoria

Advocate Salil Tripathi answered
Transfering a case from one state to another is really a serious issue, but possible if have solid and logical reasons to satisfy to the court. In your cade the case needs to be ordered from the supreme court of india only. Contact the undersigned for fast relief ib regard. As we have done and dealt matters as such earlier also.

Q: Action against customer for filing rape case in order to avoid payment

A close customer filed a false attempt to rape and other cases to avoid payment.As on the FIR, it states that the event took place two months ago. But the police doesn't questions the lady that why did she file the case after such delay. It is clear from the report that she's doing so to avoid the payment.The cheque was stopped by her. And later on she went to accuse that we have forcibly taken cheque from her in the absence of her husband. Her lawyer is fighting in order to stop stay from high court.

Advocate Salil Tripathi answered
This case could be really serious in upcoming stages. Delay in such matter would not be a solid ground. And police cant intro the lady as per your desire. Our law firm have been dealing with such fake cases since long. Contact the undersigned for relief in regard.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Salil Tripathi

Can Advocate Salil Tripathi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Salil Tripathi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Salil Tripathi?

When you meet with Advocate Salil Tripathi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Salil Tripathi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Salil Tripathi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Salil Tripathi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Salil Tripathi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Salil Tripathi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Salil Tripathi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Salil Tripathi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Salil Tripathi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.