Family issue and harrasement from wife

Am abharaj.Am hindu nair. My wife filed mc and property attaching case. Now she and her brother harrsing me through facebook and presenting me as a womeniser in public. Please help me out of these.

hello, No body is allowed to defame a person through any public forums, if they gave done so you can file complaints against them in proper forums and use the extracts of such statements made in the public forums in the mc case also.

Against harassment u can file a complaint before the police. Rest of the issues are pending before the court and so need to wait for verdict. If there is element of defamation, u can move the civil court seeking damages. But verdict in it depends on the findings in the pending cases

you can file complaint before the police directly or through the e mail I'd of kerala police and in case if the police is not taking any action l, you can file a complaint before the concerned magistrate court seeking directions to register FIR and investigate in to your complaint