Family issue and harrasement from wife

Am abharaj.Am hindu nair. My wife filed mc and property attaching case. Now she and her brother harrsing me through facebook and presenting me as a womeniser in public. Please help me out of these.

Answers (3)

263 votes

hello, No body is allowed to defame a person through any public forums, if they gave done so you can file complaints against them in proper forums and use the extracts of such statements made in the public forums in the mc case also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

322 votes

Against harassment u can file a complaint before the police. Rest of the issues are pending before the court and so need to wait for verdict. If there is element of defamation, u can move the civil court seeking damages. But verdict in it depends on the findings in the pending cases

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
86 votes

you can file complaint before the police directly or through the e mail I'd of kerala police and in case if the police is not taking any action l, you can file a complaint before the concerned magistrate court seeking directions to register FIR and investigate in to your complaint

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."