Circumstances where interim maintenance cannot be given to the wife

if wife is not working, in this circumstances on what basis interim maintenance cannot be given.

Answers (1)

When you prove that the wife has neglected the husband intentionally or the wife is having sufficiency of maintenance or the proof of wife living in adultery inerim maintenance can be barred. it is the burden of husband to prove the above circumstances.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My husband is a senior govt officer and he troubles too much and behaves on mood to give money and facilities of his services and always tortured ment…

Read More

hindu - religion Applicant filed 125 maintenance in Magistrate court telling that she married me during 2004 and gave birth to child during 2005. cour…

Read More

Later try to bring her back but she dined. Later on 22.02.217 I have emailed her to come back but no response. Then again I have loaded complaint on 0…

Read More

I was physically assault by my in laws last year and from that i was separated from my husband and in laws.I have filled a maintenance and 498a case a…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue