Challenge against husband's claim of RCR

How to get over husband claim for I am not living with him

Hello,
I believe what you trying to inquire here is how to defend the 9 RCR case filed by your husband! You have several legal remedies which you may adhere to depending upon the facts and circumstances of your case. If you have a valid reason of leaving your husband's company(association) the that itself is a ground for defense as well as a ground for divorce. In case you have been subjected to Domestic Violence then you may also proceed with DV case not to forget cases for alimony and maintenance which also can separately be filed by you , in case you need any , subject to your circumstances. For any further query , you may contact me.

If your husband has been cruel with or has not taken your proper care . If your husband has disrespected you. If he’s not able to meet your basic needs or give you the same comfort which he enjoys . You can file for separation as a counter to his claim. For further advice plz contact me.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar

Query is not clear. Please elaborate as to what is the claim of husband over which you wish to exercise your right in the capacity of being a lawful wedded wife as per the relevant act governing the marriage of the parties.

If your divorce has not completed then files section 125 crpc for grant of maintenance. In case you marriage has dissolved by decree of divorce then file an application in court of magistrate for for protection of women from domestic violence. You can claim everything in that application.