Challenge against husband's claim of RCR

How to get over husband claim for I am not living with him

Answers (4)

140 votes

I believe what you trying to inquire here is how to defend the 9 RCR case filed by your husband! You have several legal remedies which you may adhere to depending upon the facts and circumstances of your case. If you have a valid reason of leaving your husband's company(association) the that itself is a ground for defense as well as a ground for divorce. In case you have been subjected to Domestic Violence then you may also proceed with DV case not to forget cases for alimony and maintenance which also can separately be filed by you , in case you need any , subject to your circumstances. For any further query , you may contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

329 votes

If your husband has been cruel with or has not taken your proper care . If your husband has disrespected you. If he’s not able to meet your basic needs or give you the same comfort which he enjoys . You can file for separation as a counter to his claim. For further advice plz contact me.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
187 votes

Query is not clear. Please elaborate as to what is the claim of husband over which you wish to exercise your right in the capacity of being a lawful wedded wife as per the relevant act governing the marriage of the parties.

75 votes

If your divorce has not completed then files section 125 crpc for grant of maintenance. In case you marriage has dissolved by decree of divorce then file an application in court of magistrate for for protection of women from domestic violence. You can claim everything in that application.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."