One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sanjeev Sarkar

Advocate Sanjeev Sarkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Tis Hazari Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Family, R.T.I, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjeev Sarkar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanjeev provides services in various fields of R.T.I. Matters, Family Matters, Civil Matters, Documentation Matters, Consumer Related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjeev enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of Rohini Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/307/2008
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Sanjeev Sarkar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjeev Sarkar How to get bail and stop arrest in case of IPC 306 How to apply for divorce if wife lives in abroad