Boy promised to marry but later refused, what can be done?

I'm not sure whether there is a law for this. I had gone thru tremendous mental stress thru my marriage, I came out of my marriage and started living better life by making myself strong. It's took lot of pain and effort to come back to a normal life. At this time i used to take training form one of the trainer on one of the technology. I never had any conversation with him other than training. Later he proposed me for marriage and i told him everything about my past in details. Even after listening to all that he said he is proud of me and still willing to get married to me. I had told told in the beginning your parents will not accept and hence stay away from me. But he made promises and we are in relationship for 5 months and after giving all my commitments he is coming back and saying he can't marry me because of parents and he will marry his one of the relative girl.

Dear friend,
There are various complications and issues arising out of it ,in short n long term hence a single explanation by any Advocate would or might take u to wrong ends , hence better consult n understand all parameters before coming to any conclusions. You may call or contact at our office : Adv pankaj Kumar & associate...

There is support of Law for taking legal action for going back on the promise to marry, but you need to have some kind of evidence to support your claim against him. You can also lodge an police complaint.

Madam

There is no particular law for this kind of Question. It may be referred as cheating or harassment also. In case if you willing to file a case against him, you can bout only with a document. In case is you have a strong proof of your relationship you may get relief for some extent only. Here you need to prove everything and each and every movements.

Please think once you proceed.

If the boy promised to marry you and you trusted his words and because of that promise and trust, you cooperated with him and had a physical relationship and now if he is breaking that promise, then you have case.
You can file a cheating and breach of trust case against him

--- Advocate C V Srinivasa

people like you must understand first that you are also worth. If you do not care your worthiness, who will care it. one must respect himself. If any body does not respect themselves in the guise of respecting others, it is bad. So, please take care of yourself. Consult an advocate. Personal hearing is required to solve your problem or else suggesting salvation.

God will always waiting to help those who are in distress. Good luck