×

quesWrong information about members of a society.

The society has obtained for a Deemed Conveyance. It has declared that there are 10 members of the society against 11 in this application.

1. Can a member dispute the mis-declaration? 2. Can there be a de-registration of the society on the basis of the mis-declaration? 3. Inspection u/s 89-A not carried out for more than 3 years. Can this be another ground?

• ansThe Registered Society to obtain a deemed conveyance, has to submit a list of all its members after a special resolution having the required quorum is passed. A member can dispute the mis-declaration if the conveyance has been obtained by furnishing false documents/information. Section 89-A can be made as a ground, however re-registration of the society on this ground alone may not happen. Send a legal notice to the society giving them time to correct the wrong doing. meanwhile, file a complaint against the society and move the respective High Court for cancellation of the order granting deemed conveyance.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services