What process to get office registered for the purpose of tax paying?

I want to register my office for the purpose of paying tax related to the business I am conducting out of this office. I am a property consultant and carry out all my business related to buying / selling / rent / collaboration deals out of my office.

What all tax registrations do I need for this and how do I get the same registered? Can you help with the registration?

As far as the registration of Business and premises/Office is concerned, these are two different issues. For that you need to apply for Mutation in MCD for Property Tax assessment that is for premises registration in your name.

For business registration, there are various options depending upon nature of firm / type of ownership and likewise. Thus, it depends upon the nature of your business.