quesWhat process to get office registered for the purpose of tax paying?

I want to register my office for the purpose of paying tax related to the business I am conducting out of this office. I am a property consultant and carry out all my business related to buying / selling / rent / collaboration deals out of my office.


What all tax registrations do I need for this and how do I get the same registered? Can you help with the registration?


  • ans


    As far as the registration of Business and premises/Office is concerned, these are two different issues. For that you need to apply for Mutation in MCD for Property Tax assessment that is for premises registration in your name.


    For business registration, there are various options depending upon nature of firm / type of ownership and likewise. Thus, it depends upon the nature of your business. 


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am munigoutam kumar.i passed 12th exam in 2016 . actually sir,I wrongly wrote my…
Dear Sir, I had just passed my 10th in 2004 & 12th 2006 (both from…

I am looking some service related to apartment association registration duplicate copy, how can I…

I want to get the registry done of my house. What is the amount of…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly