quesWant to open a hukkah bar in Mumbai. What documentation required?

i am planing to open hukka bar in mumbai. Need to know total licenses required for it, as well as procedure to obtain it.

  • ansMake application to obtain trade license from Municipal corporation of Mumbai,  to run hookah bar . The commisisoner may grant permission subject to conditions that teenagers should not be allowed and ingredients used should in hookah should be permissible and not against anti tobacco laws.
    In addition you must have licence for selling tobacco from Bombay Municipal Corporation. Further smoking zone should be separate from resturant area if resturant is also being run in same premises . If licensing conditions are violated hookah bars may be directed to be closed down and license revoked.
    You would also require, registration under Bombay Shop and Establishment Act, Food Safety and Standards Authority, storage license from Bombay Municipal Corporation.
    The process of all the licenses are that you will have to go to the respective department submit requisite application, alongwith which you will have to submit Tax Receipt, Agreement, if on rent/ property paper of premises and pay government fees to the department. 
    Click here and find the best lawyer in your city to get your necessary paper work done.

    Visit the Indian Kanoon section of LawRato to learn more on Indian Laws

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I ask this question on behalf of my relative. His father belongs to Hindu SC…
We have a rented office. ..under the old pagri system. My brother wants his share…
Obc nc certificate was issued to me in 2006, now for renewal do i need…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>