Procedure to get Partnership Firm Registered

Hi, I have registered my firm online with Registrar of Firms Website through Form A (The business shall be one in Agricultural products and I have given my home address for the same). I have a couple of questions being: Whether Do I need to apply for Gumasta License if I am going to do the business from my Residence (there are two partners)? After the Form was submitted successfully I have received a documents check list to be submitted in physical form which includes (I) Certified True Copy of the Partnership Deed; (II) blank stamp paper of Rs. 10/-; (III) Authority Letter signed by Partners if the documents are submitted by a CA or an Advocate (is this still to be submitted if I am personally submitting the documents: this was showing as mandatory); (IV) Covering Letter- can you please explain what this is? Also kindly let me know if I am supposed to take any other steps or follow some other procedure to go ahead in this matter? Thank you in advance

Registration Procedure: A partnership firm can be registered whether at the time of its formation or even subsequently. You need to file an application with the Registrar of Firms of the area in which your business is located.