×

quesname changed in passport, other changes required

Hi, Recently got my wife's name changed in passport. I would like to know, where all we need to make the name changes(Education, Employment, Government IDs, Property Documents etc) and whether it is required?

• ansHi, all you have to do is to file deceleration suit before the court for change of name.

And on the basis of registration certificate you should get the name changed in bank account, election commission card, aadhar card. You need not change name in educational certificates, property documents.