Daughter refuses to sign for legal heir certificate to get bank amount

My husband passed away few months back.Iam house wife and I have 6 daughters and one of my daughter stays with me in our house which my husband legally gave to her as gift deed.As my husband mentioned my name as nominee Iam getting monthly pension (he is retired teacher). Now my one of my daughter is not ready to sign to get legal heir certificate which the Bank needs to be produced to get money deposited in my name .Can I get that certificate with other 5 daughters or any other way to distribute the property among my other 5 daughters

If you are a nominee, then there is no requirement for legal heirship certificate, just death certificate is sufficient to get the bank account balance transferred to your name. ||||||||||||||||||||||

If your husband had nominated you for his deposits, there is no need for consent from your daughters for claiming the deposit proceeds from the bank. Legal heirs certificate is not necessary. Please ascertain the factual position from the bank.