quesAncestral property dispute.

I belong to Bangalore. My grandfather had a land which he divided amongst his 2 sons, elder one being my father. In his will my grandfather had stated that the younger son should be allowed to use a pathway from the elder son's portion of land to access his house as there was no other access route. Now my uncle has sold his land to a third party. Kindly let me know whether the right of way to the land sold continues as before. Can my father refuse to give access to the third party now? Please note as per will grandfather had given right of passage to my uncle and his family only.

  • ansThe moment your uncle sold the land to reach which he was given the right to use pathway on the land of your father, the right to pathway also ceased to exist. The new purchaser has no right to use pathway.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir , I wanted to ask that is there any law published that if…

Sir I found 10th marks sheet and certificate named as Shiv Prasat. On contacting colege…
Hi, I want to start a new publication house. What is the registration process and…
I am an NRi living in the UK who is not familiar with your legal…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly