alternative of power of attorney POA from mother to son

We are two brothers and three sisters and all are married. After my father's demise we got a plot originally booked by my father which is now on our mother's name, and built that with three stories. Mother has written a will for specific portion. My younger brother has two upper stories and I have only ground floor according to that will. I want to give my portion on rent which has become commercial in due course. Mother some how is relectent to gove a power of attorney on some family member advise. Are there any other alternatives apart from GPA for me to go ahead with my agreements?

Yes, as long as your mother is alive the Will has no force. So during her lifetime you have no option but to obtain her consent for commercial user of the same. On her death once Probate of Will is granted, you do not require any other's consent.