about irrevocable general power of attorney

I have purchased residential lal dora plot from main owner whose name was written on mutation through irrevocable GPA with GPA other documents are i.e affidavit, agreement to sale, consideration amount receipt and only this receipt is registered in SR office and all other documents are duly notarised in 1985. Are all these documents sufficient or not?

Answer

It is not sufficient. The hon'ble Supreme court has held that to confer title in respect of property it should be a registered sale deed. In your case it is only through GPA and the seller has not executed sale deed for the property. It should have been a duly stamped and registered sale deed.