wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hi i want to divorce my husband. how to apply for divorce ?? how to proceed wat is the first step and wat is the last step?? am married from one and half year and there is no compatability between us he is fully family oriented guy. am an independent girl. i just want divorce from him. am mentally depressed so much fighting with him there is no value for my feelings his mother gives full mental torture and he fights with me for that if i tell him and he is too manipulating person

dear madam,
as per your query, you alone can file divorce petition on some grounds before competent court or you and your husband both can file mutual divorce petition. if both you are agree for mutual than it will take maximum 6 months or if you alone filed it will take more than a year.

Hi... You both are ready for divorce you then go for mutual consent by that you can get the divorce within 6 months if not you have to file contested divorce petition. You can file divorce on your jurisdictional court
Thanks

Divorce is not a solution for the problems, you have to sit together and discuss the things and sort it out ... Dont hurry ....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ans

From going through the facts of the case, you can file a divorce case against your husband under the ground of mental harassment. Better you approach advocate to prepare the divorce petition in the proper legal way. You can directly file the divorce petition or you can issue legal notice to your husband through any respective advocates. The issuance of the notice is mandatory.
To file divorce you need to show a year separation. You cant file the divorce within a year of marriage.