Wife Want to Case Against Dowry And DV...

Meri shadi love arrange marriage 21st feb 2019 ko huyi thi. Meri wife zadatar waqt apne maayke hi rahi hai. Abhi mujhe staff quarter mila h jiski chabhi zabardasti apne mayke se aa k subah subah mere bag se nikal liya jb maine mna kiya to blade se apna haath kaat liya aur bola suicide k uksaane k case me case kr dungi aur torture krne k case. iske alwa staff quarter pe mai aur meri wife reh rahi h aur mere mummy papa k saath rehne ko kehta hu to kehti h police me ya women cell ja k case kr dungi tum log dahej maangte ho aur tumhare maa baap ne gla dabaya ye sab bolti h..aur mere parents k saath rehne ko bolu to har baar yahi hi bol rahi h...hum rent pe rehte the jo ab mai aur meri wife abhi staff quarter me h aur parents rent k ghar pe...iska kya solution h jo parents k sath rehne pe case ki dhmki de rahi h case ki plz tell me?

Answers (3)

124 votes

dear friend do you have any documentry of electronic recording evidence in favour of what you have said in your question. If yes its alright and if not pl do arrange to get all these wordings in her voice taped by an electronic evidence and save it in the same instrument in which you got it taped. This will help you. plus if specially you can get arrange evidence of her suicide attempt it will save you favorably in your this situation. After you get all these evidences you call your parents to live with you strongly and nothing will happen to you or your parents. Further, you please get in touch with a good and experienced Advocate of this field and take proper day to day advice from him to solve these problems. You are not at all to worry about her threats as your case side is very strong.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

87 votes

hello client the case whichbypu have explained here is very much strong against your wife in this cse you are very much definate tht you will be granted divorce by the court. the things whichbur wife is trying to do is totattly agaisnt law. in this things you should file a criminal case against her tht she is trying to blackmail you on the view of domestic voilance and suicide.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
66 votes

hello sir,
solutions bohut hai lekin it depends upon what you want. ek toh aap cruelty ke grounds pe case Kar sakte hai aur divorce le sakte hai ya toh domestic violance ka case Kar sakte hai apne wife ke khilaaf. the choice is yours which one you want to avail.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles