One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anand Bali

Advocate Anand Bali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDwarka, Delhi
LawRato35 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Property, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Anand Bali has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anand provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, motor accident related matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anand enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1988. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/639B/1988

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anand Bali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anand Bali

Q: Need advise on what to do to stay

My in-laws are planning to kick me and my son out and live in the house in which we are living as true owner of this house is my father in-law. For this they has made excuse of their treatment. For this they has made plan in which my husband has taken a house on rent and is planning to file a complaint in court. What can I do to stay in house?

Advocate Anand Bali answered
You have to file for an injunction order in the court as she not be removed from your father in laws house showing it as a Conspracy of your inlaws and your husband against you. Engage a good Advocate you will get the order in your favour, provided he plead the case properly in get a good expert and experienced Advocate of family disputes line

Q: Second Marriage Of PSU Employee.

Second marriage is allowed in musli personal law but if the boy is working in government organisations then the second marriage is offence... If one performed second marriage then would their employer dismissed his service..or any othe legal remedy available..?

Advocate Anand Bali answered
No in case of Muslims second marriage is allowed even if the person id doing Government Job. However he only can nominate a single wife to be his nominee not the both. There are many case citations where a muslim government servent is having more than one wife but before his obtaining his government job.

Q: Relinquish right to live in property recd through will

I want to purchase a property which is transferred by father to his daughters through will but in will he mentioned that his deaf and dumb son is entitled to live in property inherited by daughters. Also he mentioned in his will that his granddaughter (daughter's daughter) will see to it wheather my deaf and dumb son is taken care of by his daughters. This son wants to remove this right to live and sell the property.Can this right to live be removed.

Advocate Anand Bali answered
No it can not be removed. As it is the integral part of the Will. He can live in property till his life time and ba maintained by his sisters in who's favour the Will is written to get the property as Benifishery.

Q: how to give talaaq to my wife legally

I want to give talaaq to my wife since we are not living together for the last 18 months.When I told her about giving talaaq, she threatened me that she'll put a dowry case against me. I have been married to her for more than 8 years. In Saharanpur(UP), such dowry cases even after 10 years marriage are prevalent. The Mehar fixed during my marriage was Sunnati. I want to divorce because she don't want to live with me. I have tried to reconcile several times but with no results. How can I give her talaaq legally. Please help.

Advocate Anand Bali answered
file a divorce cace against her in civil side local family court where she last resided with you. Muslim marriages are contracts and on the basis of breach of contract you can file Divorce case.She can not file a Dowry case against you however she can file a domestic violence and maintenance case against you in Mahila court. pl note.

Q: I am a Hindu and want to convert to Islam but don't want to change my name on ony of my documents. I

I am a Hindu and want to convert to Islam but don't want to change my name on ony of my documents. Is it possible? Also if I somewhat change my decision to revert back to Hinduism, can it be done easily. I know converting to Hinduism does not have any proper law, just have to believe it. But after conversion to Islam and then reverting back to Hinduism, can any one claim legal action on me that I am still a muslim.

Advocate Anand Bali answered
No no legal action ever can be taken against you in both the situations. Under the Indian constitution any one can renounce his/her religion as per belief any time provided he is a major one. The same conditions apply in reverting to the prior religion.However, if the objective of conversion is with a guilty brain or with an unlawful objective. This conversion is not allowed in any of the personal law based on religion prevailing in India.So, pl note it is not a child's game for attaining any material or subjective profit like marrying twice or claiming property under different adopted religion or securing any reserved job by getting your religion converted.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anand Bali

Can Advocate Anand Bali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anand Bali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Bali?

When you meet with Advocate Anand Bali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Bali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Bali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Bali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Bali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anand Bali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anand Bali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anand Bali?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anand Bali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.