Wife threatening for false case want to take divorce

My wife harrashing me from 10 months She is not stick on promises and keep on changing statements. Using me as sex toy. Insulting me in front of others for things. Insulting me comparing with other husbands. Threatening me to do anything to me if I divorce her. Threatening me with her family and frienda to continue relation with her. She said that she is ok and there is no issue for her when neighbour msg her eye blinking msg. And some other wrong msg and midnight good night msg. She didn't bring my notice too. She is going others homes without my permission and notice and coming back next day morning.

Answers (3)

208 votes

hi, gong by your wife's behaviour it is a serious case of high handed behaviour and all the actions amounts to cruelty. firstly you need to figure out what is the need for her to visit others home only then you can take action against her.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

206 votes

hi, going by the indications of your case it is apparent that your in a very rocky marriage and your wife is ruthlessly trying to dominate and threaten you with her wayward and high handed behaviour which is totally unacceptable to any husband. i recommend you to start gathering evidences and quickly see a divorce lawyer and make a plan of action. As your wife is going to be even more nasty when you file for divorce.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
117 votes

What all you stated amounts to harrassment or cruelty by wife towards husband. You can opt for divorce. But she may file a false complaint for dowry harrassment or aloa may file petition under domestic violence.. so you have either to bear with her or take legal steps for your just relief..

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles

Related Articles