Wife not returning back restitution of conjugal rights

I have been married recently to a girl from Bangalore. I got calls from some unknown numbers about the girl however we did not bother and went ahead with the marriage. Now after marriage we are still getting calls. I was bothered to leave her at her mothers place as they might harm her. On asking her the details of connections she denied completely. Now I have left her to her mum's place and is refusing to come back. She has got no intentions of coming back.

Ask her parents and request her to come to you and if she does not agree then file a petition on the ground of restitution of conjugal rights through a local advocate.