×

quesWife not returning back restitution of conjugal rights

I have been married recently to a girl from Bangalore. I got calls from some unknown numbers about the girl however we did not bother and went ahead with the marriage. Now after marriage we are still getting calls. I was bothered to leave her at her mothers place as they might harm her. On asking her the details of connections she denied completely. Now I have left her to her mum's place and is refusing to come back. She has got no intentions of coming back.

• ansAsk her parents and request her to come to you and if she does not agree then file a petition on the ground of restitution of conjugal rights through a local advocate.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services