Wife having affairs before marriage wants to file for divorce

Actually i am mentally harassed from my wife and her family members from last 6 months, i have tried too many time to clear the dispute. In between these disputes i got the news before marriage my wife have the some external affairs, one time she was cached by the some villagers in doing physical activities with her boyfriend and also she ran away with some Local boys from her home before marriage. But her family members hide these things from me. But this is the limit and i cannot live with her now after hearing these things.Her family members are treating me also they will ruin my life if i will divorce her. Am i eligible to take the divorce using this points or tell me the procedure how can i get the divorce.

Answers (5)

137 votes

My friend,you can file the divorce on the basis of your contentions, there is absolutely no bar regarding this. You have to file a divorce case in the family court in case she is not willing to give you divorce. If she is willing to give you divorce then there is no problem in it, it is much easier and efficient method of Divorce known as Mutual consent divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

219 votes

Yes of course you can give divorce your unmannered Wife. It is your own right if you have minimum one offence in court i can do this but you should meet me QUICKLY your life will be secure after offence

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
228 votes

If you belong to muslim religion then it will be easy.but In Hindu La you will have to file Divorce petition. Both party will be present on Date.then you will get divorce.But you have to know there is many technical point which you must know.For more details call me

207 votes

Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have to go through all this. Yes, clearly you can take the necessary legal actions and file for a divorce. However, you will have to avail our services that are chargeable. You can go ahead with our paid services and we will help you.

348 votes

You can definitely file a suit for divorce from your wife in case you are not getting along well with her and there are some differences between you and her which cannot be sorted out. You can definitely file for divorce on the above mentioned reason and will have to mention the allegations in the petition.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles