Wife having affairs before marriage wants to file for divorce

Actually i am mentally harassed from my wife and her family members from last 6 months, i have tried too many time to clear the dispute. In between these disputes i got the news before marriage my wife have the some external affairs, one time she was cached by the some villagers in doing physical activities with her boyfriend and also she ran away with some Local boys from her home before marriage. But her family members hide these things from me. But this is the limit and i cannot live with her now after hearing these things.Her family members are treating me also they will ruin my life if i will divorce her. Am i eligible to take the divorce using this points or tell me the procedure how can i get the divorce.

My friend,you can file the divorce on the basis of your contentions, there is absolutely no bar regarding this. You have to file a divorce case in the family court in case she is not willing to give you divorce. If she is willing to give you divorce then there is no problem in it, it is much easier and efficient method of Divorce known as Mutual consent divorce.

Yes of course you can give divorce your unmannered Wife. It is your own right if you have minimum one offence in court i can do this but you should meet me QUICKLY your life will be secure after offence

If you belong to muslim religion then it will be easy.but In Hindu La you will have to file Divorce petition. Both party will be present on Date.then you will get divorce.But you have to know there is many technical point which you must know.For more details call me

Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have to go through all this. Yes, clearly you can take the necessary legal actions and file for a divorce. However, you will have to avail our services that are chargeable. You can go ahead with our paid services and we will help you.

You can definitely file a suit for divorce from your wife in case you are not getting along well with her and there are some differences between you and her which cannot be sorted out. You can definitely file for divorce on the above mentioned reason and will have to mention the allegations in the petition.