One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Greater Noida - Advocate CP Gautam

Advocate CP Gautam

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Alpha 2, Greater Noida
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate CP Gautam completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gautam enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the Janpad Diwani Evam Faujdari Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/14948/2010
  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar,
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida
Questions Answered by Advocate CP Gautam The person I had a deal to purchase a bike turned out to be a fraud fake murder charges against brother in law