What to do if wife has filled 498A against me ?

I m a govt employe and My wife is also. First my wife always need divorce on phone call i have that call recording with me even her friend also called me. He also told me to file divorce but when i filed my wife now ignore. Now she is saying i want fo make family and in local police station she complain against me.i m having 499a and other cases. What should i do now. Please help me

you must immediately contact an advocate and must proceed further in order to safeguard yourself. your wife must be stopped urgently otherwise, it may harm you and your family severely. further details can only be explained after a face to face interaction.

It is unfortunate that the provision of Section 498A is being misused in this manner now a days. In your case the situation is a bit worse, as, if you are arrested and detained in the custody you may be placed under deemed suspension in your service, hence immediately you will have to file an application for anticipatory bail before you get arrested and once you are granted anticipatory you won't be arrested any more, then you can prove your innocence before the Learned Court below. All the best. Regards

If your wife file a 498A case then you can file a quash petition to the Hon'ble High Court under section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure for quash the criminal procedure against you . and you can contest the divorce case.

you have to fight it out with help of a good lawyer and put all evidences before court that your wife has filed false cases against you and hence it will amount to cruelty and hence you will be granted divorce.