What is the procedure to get a judgement copy from court

Divorce Case Showing Disposed.So Do I need to Collect Decree / judgement copy Frm Court? & What is the procedure for it & charges?

Answers (3)

128 votes

Dear Querist, Have you or your lawyer applied for a Decree. If Yes, then you will have to go and collect the Decree by showing the application copy. generally they are on per page basis depending upon the number of pages of decree.

Please feel free to contact us for any further queries.

Rakesh V. Misar

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

302 votes

You need to apply to court for certified copy of judgment n decree and pay charges for the same. The charges are differ from court to court. Only the parties in the marriage petition and their advocate can apply for certified copy.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
164 votes

You can ask your lawyer to provide you the copy of judgement and decree of your divorce. You can also file application for certified copy of same in the court as well, for that you will have to pay charges applicable to it.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles