Wants divorce but husband not ready to give address to file petition

Mere pati mujhe apna address nhi de rahe 2 saal se hm separate h bchche mere pas h ab WO bchche lene ki keh raha hai Maine apne aadhar card par husband name b change kraliya kyunki WO div. Nhi de raha tha ab main kya kru kaise case file kru without address

aap abhi bhi case file kar sakte ho, there are many ways to trace your husband, like his work place, place where you last resided, he cane be traced by his mobile numbers as well. first you require to make a complaint in the police station n then you can opt for divorce

file ur divorce case on the address you have of your husband. later he will be served through alternate mode n he will have to come to court or u will get exparte decree. if he is asking custody ask him to take through court n u will get his address.

Kyaa aapke pass unka koi bhi address h?
Chahe purana he sahe.
Wo aapko divorce Kyun nahe Dena chahte?
Ye sab baatien jaane ke Baad he kuch batana possible h.
Divorce case file karne m koi dikat nahe aayegi Lekin toda time lag sakta h.
Puri baat samajhne ke liye humain milke baat karni hogi...aap mujhe contact kar sakte ho.

Aapko pata hona chahiye aapke husband kaha rah rahe hai agar wo aapna address nahi bata rahe h to bhi aap Divorce case file kar sakte hai
Or unko by hand service kara sakte hai
Agar to uske baad b court me nahi aate to aapko one side Divorce mil sakta hai

In response to your legal enquiry, I will advise you to initiate proceedings against your husband on the last address known to you or any other address which you deem might be suitable (shop/office/godown/store).

For more queries, feel free to contact at all times.

Regards.
Adv. Harshit Vashisht