Wants divorce but husband not ready to give address to file petition

Mere pati mujhe apna address nhi de rahe 2 saal se hm separate h bchche mere pas h ab WO bchche lene ki keh raha hai Maine apne aadhar card par husband name b change kraliya kyunki WO div. Nhi de raha tha ab main kya kru kaise case file kru without address

Answers (5)

aap abhi bhi case file kar sakte ho, there are many ways to trace your husband, like his work place, place where you last resided, he cane be traced by his mobile numbers as well. first you require to make a complaint in the police station n then you can opt for divorce

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

file ur divorce case on the address you have of your husband. later he will be served through alternate mode n he will have to come to court or u will get exparte decree. if he is asking custody ask him to take through court n u will get his address.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Kyaa aapke pass unka koi bhi address h?
Chahe purana he sahe.
Wo aapko divorce Kyun nahe Dena chahte?
Ye sab baatien jaane ke Baad he kuch batana possible h.
Divorce case file karne m koi dikat nahe aayegi Lekin toda time lag sakta h.
Puri baat samajhne ke liye humain milke baat karni hogi...aap mujhe contact kar sakte ho.

Aapko pata hona chahiye aapke husband kaha rah rahe hai agar wo aapna address nahi bata rahe h to bhi aap Divorce case file kar sakte hai
Or unko by hand service kara sakte hai
Agar to uske baad b court me nahi aate to aapko one side Divorce mil sakta hai


In response to your legal enquiry, I will advise you to initiate proceedings against your husband on the last address known to you or any other address which you deem might be suitable (shop/office/godown/store).

For more queries, feel free to contact at all times.

Adv. Harshit Vashisht

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

We belong to Hindu.i have been working in IT. i married to a girl around dec,2014 after the marriage girl told me that she did not want to marry me bu…

Read More

I work in Singapore on employment visa. My Husband absconded and ran away from his job in Malaysia in Dec 2011. Have two minor children studying in bo…

Read More

My wife has put false 498a case against me and my family and she is living with her parents from last one year , now I want a divorce from her and she…

Read More

Hello, i am a Hindu Brahman guy. I have filed a Divorce case 2 years back. after that my wife logged 2 complaint i.e. at CAW Cell and another one of D…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue