One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Gaurav Malhotra

Advocate Gaurav Malhotra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBengali Market, Delhi
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gaurav Malhotra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Malhotra provides services in various field of civil laws, divorce related matters, litigation and legal consultancy, recovery, negotiable instruments act and drafting and vetting of various agreements, documents, wills, MoU and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Malhotra enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2001.

Enrollment Number : D/780/2001
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gaurav Malhotra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gaurav Malhotra

Q: Wants divorce but husband not ready to give address to file petition

Mere pati mujhe apna address nhi de rahe 2 saal se hm separate h bchche mere pas h ab WO bchche lene ki keh raha hai Maine apne aadhar card par husband name b change kraliya kyunki WO div. Nhi de raha tha ab main kya kru kaise case file kru without address

Advocate Gaurav Malhotra answered
file ur divorce case on the address you have of your husband. later he will be served through alternate mode n he will have to come to court or u will get exparte decree. if he is asking custody ask him to take through court n u will get his address.

Q: Divorce matter. How to proceed ?

My husband is not replying to my calls , he has thrown me out from his house he is not replying ..his relatives are also not reachable ..pls help me

Advocate Gaurav Malhotra answered
make a complaint to local police about your problem. then you can file a domestic violence case seeking residence in your house. you can also file divorce case on the bases of different grounds stated in act.

Q: False FIR lodged u/s 377&328; IPC against my son by his male friend

My son was living away from home and was traveling back on the day the FIR was lodged. The complainant says that he was sexually assaulted by my son under the influence of drugs. He also says that only on the day of the complaint he realised that he was continuously being assaulted since the past year under the influence of some drugs. MLC says insertion of penis cannot be ruled out. However no injury was reported on the private parts of my son. He was arrested and has now been granted bail.The registered FIR is baseless and the charges false. The evidence is in our favor. Can we appeal for quashing of FIR or the case itself. What is the way out?

Advocate Gaurav Malhotra answered
since the case is of serious/heinous crime courts are usually not inclined to quash the fir or the case. In my opinion there would be no use going for quashing rather argue on charge and get ur son discharged. you can challenge the framing of charge before higher courts if its against you.

Q: Wife threatening for false case when i asked for divorce

Hi My wife is not ready to give me mutual divorce, and her parents had threaten me and my parents that they will put other false cases if i will ask for divorce please advise

Advocate Gaurav Malhotra answered
you file divorce case on the basis of your grounds if she is not agreeing for mutual consent. please do not get threatened by them. take steps for getting yourself and your parents secured. take immediate steps.

Q: Want divorce but the my wife went out of country.

I want to divorce to my wife..I have already apply to in family court .Court issued the legal notice & send her address. other party reply that girl does not live in India as of now.And i know . so that what is process to get the divorce timely .& my wife did not in told me that i m going to other country.& i have not any contact in last two year . So that what can i do .& get to connect him. She was going on student visa. and i do not know she was showed in Single or marriage. so how to get this info .it was showing single or married .

Advocate Gaurav Malhotra answered
as you have told you have applied for divorce , in this situation get the copy served on her on her last address and if court does not accept that then serve her through publication. if after publication she does not appear she will be proceeded exparte and you can finish the case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gaurav Malhotra

Can Advocate Gaurav Malhotra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gaurav Malhotra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra?

When you meet with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gaurav Malhotra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gaurav Malhotra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gaurav Malhotra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.