One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Agir Gupta

Advocate Agir Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar- 2, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Agir Gupta completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Medical Negligence, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Property, Recovery, Marriage Registration, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Agir enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1110/2011
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Agir Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Agir Gupta

Q: Divorce on the ground of mental torture

My employee (foreign Passport Holder) married an Indian in 2015. They lived together for some time but the harassment from her husband and his family started heavily. Traditions of both are different and now they are insisting that she should change her caste and religion - threatening her; putting her into mental torture heavily. This is going beyond limits for two years. my employee wants to apply for divorce. The marriage was registered in India. Now my employee is living in another country alone and husband threatening to become huge and she is restless. Kindly suggest how to apply for divorce from this India

Advocate Agir Gupta answered
Sir,Your employee can apply for divorce on grounds of cruelty here in India. However she will have to be present for the proceedings, atleast initially although we will try file a case and contest it in her absence also considering that she is not residing in India, however allowing that would be subject to Court's discretion.Pls feel free to contact for further discussion and proceeding with the case.RegardsAgir GuptaAdvocate

Q: Husband not living with wife want to file for divorce

I'm a 30yrs Hindu girl. I got married in 2008, after 10 years of marriage, my husband confessed to me that he doesn't want to continue our relationship. We have 7 year old son. Can I get Divorce?

Advocate Agir Gupta answered
Ma'am,You can definitely definitely get a divorce. If your husband also wants a divorce then it can be with mutual consent and will be simple procedure. Else we can contest the same.In addtion you can also get maintainance for your child as well as yourself (depending on your income).Please feel free to contact to take the case further.RegardsAgir GuptaAdvocate

Q: Recovery of money led to a neighbour

One of my neighbours met at one evening in Jan 2018. He was having some property documents in his hand. He said he need some money as his father in law has passed away and he needs some money badly. He said he is looking for some loan against property papers. Keep in view the situation, I gave him some amount on the promise that he will give me back the same within 10 days. He did not come back even for 3 months. When I visited his place and asked for money, he asked for 15 days. After 15 days, he asked for one month and like this, he is asking for time only. I discussed the matter with one of my another neighbour, he advised me to take a cheque from him. I asked him for a cheque, but at evening he gave me "self-cheque". When I asked for a cheque in my name. He said he does not have a chequebook and that was the last cheque which he had made as a self-cheque. Now I come to know that he always does this. Please advise me what I should do now.

Advocate Agir Gupta answered
Sir,In response to your query on Lawrato, it appears that your neighbour is a regular defaulter, In this circumstance you may have to persue recovery of your money through Court and Police authorities. It is often seen that such regular defaulters pay the borrowed amount easily once the case reached the Court and Police Authorities.Please feel free to contact for taking necessary action.RegardsAgir GuptaAdvocate

Q: How can women accused of adultery get the custody of her child

my husband wants to get divorce on grounds of adultery. Yes i was talking to my ex lover post my marriage. i had pleaded to forgive me but he is not accepting my plea, he has my phone recordings in which i am talking to him,talking about our failed love and about the hardships we are facing in our marriages. I have met him also but we had no physical connections after marriage. so can he file case against me on grounds of cruelty. Also we have a daughter of 3.5 years.from our marriage can i get my childs custody if he is not able to prove adultery against me. I am working right now and from the past few days living in my parents home but go and visit there home to meet my child after work. can they prevent me from meeting my child. my child is too young and they arev creating an atmosphere that she has started getting detatched frm me. please help.

Advocate Agir Gupta answered
Ma'am,Basic reading of your query suggests that you should not have much issue in getting custody of your daughter. Courts also prefer the mother to have Custody of young children spl. Girl child. Moreover yours is not a case of adultery unless there was any physical relationship and that can be proved.We can discuss the case further in detail to give you the best way in Court or otherwise. Please feel free to contact through Lawrato.RegardsAgir GuptaAdvocate

Q: Girl threatening of me lodging false police complaint

A girl whom I met in 2012 and then we had no contact with each other. now in 2018, she is asking me to return her money and some sub-inspector is calling me to sort out matter else u will be in trouble.paise sirf 10k the ,jo ki aapas me khrch she is asking 1 lakh..what to do

Advocate Agir Gupta answered
Hi,I would suggest you take this matter seriously as misuse of law protecting women if very much prevalent in order to harass men and extract money on that account. You should take immediate action and file a FIR against the girl for harrasment, extrotion and assault. Secondly I suggest we get in touch so as to discuss the case futher and decide future course of action to protect your interest. Please feel free to contact through Lawrato.RegardsAgir GuptaAdvocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Agir Gupta

Can Advocate Agir Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Agir Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Agir Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Agir Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Agir Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Agir Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Agir Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Agir Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Agir Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Agir Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Agir Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Agir Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.