Sister's husband married again without taking divorce

my sister and her husband is not living together from 7 years and now her husband got married so how can she take action

Dear,
Your Sister can file criminal complaint for lodging FIr against her husband for marrying with other womam without legal divorce from.court as well as civil case for restitution of conjugal rights and maintenance .
Yours
UBSYADAV
Adv

For better guidance you require to say the whole story of your sister in details, cause of separation and what are the cases pending in a court, if any, family details of both sister and her husband and also details of his second marriage etc.

sue him for bigamy. under the HMA and other laws of state, one cannot remarry without seeking divorce from first spouse. So this will be better approach nearest family court and initiate appropriate proceedings against that person.

She can file bigamy case and she can also file appropriate oetition before the court of law. She can claim all her rights from her husband bit she must have proof to support her claim before the court if law

Hi good evening she can file a case of divorce in court with all the proof and all she had with her she can also file a case for the maintenance and all there should be enough proof that during the marriage he had been going around with someone so a case can be filed against the husband