One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prasoon Kumar

Advocate Prasoon Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPradeep Vihar, Delhi
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prasoon Kumar Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prasoon provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Motor Accidents Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prasoon enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000.

Enrollment Number : D/259/2000
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prasoon Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prasoon Kumar

Q: Wife left 3 months old child now coming back for the custody

wife left 3 month child before 4 month, now asking for custody, pl hlp relegion hindu

Advocate Prasoon Kumar answered
You have to narrate your whole story in details. Without knowing all the facts a better advice can not be given. So, kindly give all the details regarding your your matrimonial life, in your interest.

Q: How to apply for mutual Divorce

How will apply the mutual divorce ? what is the document required for mutual divorce ? and How much time it will teck ?

Advocate Prasoon Kumar answered
If both of you husband and wife is ready to get divorce then you both have to file a joint petition for divorce by mutual consent before the family court of your concerned jurisdiction. In documents you require your ID proof and proof of marriage for both the person. It generally takes about six months time, but this time can be waived in special circumstances.

Q: How can a Muslim man end an extra-marital affair

mera nam zoya h mere pati ek shadishuda aurat k sath liv in m rhte h pareshani ye h ki jab mere pati ke us aurat se smbandh bne the tab wo pregnent ho gyi thi isi wjh se mere pati ko majbooran liv in m rhna pada lekin us aurat ne 2 months ka abbortion apni family k sath milkar kra diya aur phr mere pati ko police m bulakar unke sath jis ghar m rh rhi thi wapis a gyi us din se lekar aaj tk mere pati ne usse hath tak nhi lagaya h mere pati usse uske baccho ke pas janne ko khte h aur khud bhi apne baccho ke pas lautna chahte h lekin kya kre kuch smajh m nhi a rha kyoki wo aurat mere pati ko jhute case m fasane ki bar bar dhamki deti h aur khti h ki kannon aurroto ki har baat par vishvas krta h chahe wo jhut bol rhi ho aise m mein apne shohar ko wapis ghar kaise lau kyoki m jaan chuki hu ki wo ghar wapis aana chate h lekin uss aurrat ki bato se drte h hum aisa kya kre jisse wo aurrat apne ghar apne baccho k pas wapis chali jaye mere shohar muslmaamn h aur wo aurat punjabi h

Advocate Prasoon Kumar answered
For better advice of you query you require to give details of you family and details of family of women to whom your husband is involved. Whether that woman is married ? if so then details of her husband is also required.

Q: Sister's husband married again without taking divorce

my sister and her husband is not living together from 7 years and now her husband got married so how can she take action

Advocate Prasoon Kumar answered
For better guidance you require to say the whole story of your sister in details, cause of separation and what are the cases pending in a court, if any, family details of both sister and her husband and also details of his second marriage etc.

Q: Compensation entitlement in executed MOU after the builder approval

I have entered an MoU on 30th September 2017 between Two builder for transfer of invested/paid money from one builder account to another builder account with clearly mention about the compensation & the same was notarized on 10th October. But my invested money transferred from one builder to another builder account without any compensation. I talked to my first builder for not receive compensation amount in another builder account, they told me that compensation approval from uppar management is dated 4th October 2017 so you are not eligible for compensation even if the MOU is notarized i.e 10th October beyond the approval date. May I know that if I am eligible for compensation or not as per the MOU. which date in MOU is valid ie Execution date or notarisation date for making me eligible for compensation.

Advocate Prasoon Kumar answered
For better advice I have to go through the MOU in details, signatory of MOU is also very very important in your case. Therefore you have to give all the details of the incidence then only a case can be made out. But in such type of cases compensation can be claimed if there is clause in MOU.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prasoon Kumar

Can Advocate Prasoon Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prasoon Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prasoon Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Prasoon Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prasoon Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prasoon Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prasoon Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prasoon Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prasoon Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prasoon Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prasoon Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prasoon Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.