sir hmari marraige ko bachana husband bhut tourcher krte

Sir meri inter religion marraige hai..mera husbnad dowry religion faimly ko abuse blackmail badnam kar denge me kya kru court marraige h hmari hindu act s ..plz help ki lejay aker 6 month s mayke me hu baby bhi h

Answers (2)

Dear client,

Apko agar husband Pratarit Karta hai toa aap case kar sakti hain, iske liye police station jana hoga , ya ek avedan likh kar post kar dijiye jis trah se pratadit krta hai.
Vaise Aap karti kya hain.
is silsile main aap mujh se sampark kar sakti hain.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear client,

Aap sab se phele domestic violence act mai ek case file kar do apne husband aur apne husband ki family ka against. Isi case mai aap maintenance bhi maag sakti ho apne liye aur apne bache ka liye. Dear client agar aap ko aur kuch poch na hai to aap mujse contact kar sakti ho mujko kushi hogye aap ki help karka.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

If i file a case will it be possible to check his watsapp DELETED messages fr 1 year n also will i b eligible fr alimony if m working. Also he doesn…

Read More

Sir I got married in 2010. it is my thought that my wife can file divorce case against me, but i loves a lot to my family & i dont want to get det…

Read More

I am a woman and caste is Hindu. I was in living relationship from 2007 to 2014. Since 2014 onwards I am not staying together. I have a son as well. I…

Read More

My mother is considering a divorce as my father is mentally unsound and they have been living separately since last 10 yrs. we are two children and we…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue