Procedure to take divorce from wife within 15 days

Hi I am looking to get a divorce from a marriage which lasted 15 days only . This has been going on for 6-7 years now . The wife is demanding money to which I am not going to pay. I await your urgent reply, thank you.

The only way to get divorce in 15 days is , you and your wife mutually ready to take divorce than both of you come to us we will make divorce deed and registered it before notary if your custom allowed it And your wife have no objection for it.

For that I need to check ur divorce application papers, demanding the money under section 125 crpc is subject to compensation which is subject to liability of wife After marriage if she is not working than it is ur responsibility but as per ur word ur marriage lasted for only 15 days need to prove the circumstances of divorce.

you can file directly divorce petition in the family court of your city. as far as maintenance is concern that is the different thing and depends on the lots of things. these all will decide the money.

You have wasted much time. Immediately approach family court by filing divorce petition on the ground of desertion and other grounds legally available to you and get the orders from the court. Maintenance will be decided by the court