Procedure to take divorce from wife within 15 days

Hi I am looking to get a divorce from a marriage which lasted 15 days only . This has been going on for 6-7 years now . The wife is demanding money to which I am not going to pay. I await your urgent reply, thank you.

Answers (5)

279 votes

The only way to get divorce in 15 days is , you and your wife mutually ready to take divorce than both of you come to us we will make divorce deed and registered it before notary if your custom allowed it And your wife have no objection for it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

189 votes

Marriage went sour only within 15 days. That's a good ground for divorce on mutual consent. However, you should file a divorce petition and state all the facts. I m ready to handle yr case for a fee otherwise you may settle it out of court

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
57 votes

For that I need to check ur divorce application papers, demanding the money under section 125 crpc is subject to compensation which is subject to liability of wife After marriage if she is not working than it is ur responsibility but as per ur word ur marriage lasted for only 15 days need to prove the circumstances of divorce.

245 votes

you can file directly divorce petition in the family court of your city. as far as maintenance is concern that is the different thing and depends on the lots of things. these all will decide the money.

342 votes

You have wasted much time. Immediately approach family court by filing divorce petition on the ground of desertion and other grounds legally available to you and get the orders from the court. Maintenance will be decided by the court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles