One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Narendra Ramnani

Advocate Narendra Ramnani

4.2 | 50+ consults
Thaltej, Ahmedabad
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Wills / Trusts, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Narendra Ramnani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramnani provides services in various field of civil law and criminal laws, divorce and alimony, consumer complaints, litigation and legal consultancy, consumer protection, negotiable instruments act and drafting and vetting of various agreements, documents, wills, MoU and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramnani enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 1999. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association, the Family Court Ahemdabad and the City Civil Court Ahemdabad.

Enrollment Number : G/2018/1999
  • District Court, Anand,
  • District Court, Gandhinagar,
  • District Court, Mahesana,
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Gujarat High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000 Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2000 Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 2200

Get advice from Advocate Narendra Ramnani

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*