One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Nirmit Pathak

Advocate Nirmit Pathak

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.2 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoUsmanpura, Ahmedabad
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Nirmit Pathak has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nirmit provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Insurance Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nirmit enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2003. He is a member of Ahmedabad District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/665/2003
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Ahmedabad
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Nikhil B. Chauhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Meeting was good and planning to go ahead with the case too.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Nirmit Pathak

Q: Father's properties dispute -can brother sale without my concent

my father passed away last year without any will, now my brother planing to sale properties without my consent , can you advice without my permission they can sale ,,, or still my mother alive ,, my brother can transfer proprieties on her name and can sale it ,, as i am not in country and settle out side

Advocate Nirmit Pathak answered
that property belongs to your father and if they died without any will then definitely you can also have a portion of the property of your father as you are the legal heir. for that consult a civil lawyer.

Q: WIfe refusing to sign divorce papers, she has already all property

Dear Sirs, my friend in Ahmedabad already one year bizy to divorce of his wife,all requests of his wife he has done, give all propery money on her name, now she must sign for the divorce papers then she is refusing this, please could you help us what to do. Is there possible to let her sign the divorce papers, she is telling that she wants her husband back, but too much things happend, she take all of him, home property money. He has soo much money spend on lawyer and now really dont know what to do?Please could you advice us what to do?Thank you

Advocate Nirmit Pathak answered
i think you are misguided. if you want to file a divorce in mutual consent then only you need a consent of your wife. you can file divorce even if she is not agree to give you the divorce. for that consult a good lawyer.


Hello Sir/Mam, my husband is cheating on me i discussed the issue with our families then my inlaws ask me for a proof and they forced me to quit my job. i quit my job and started to collect evidence of cheating unortunately i got evidence in the form of chats i am having all the chats inn which my husband and that women have discussed about their physical relation also and many more. my child is of 4 years. what should i do ?

Advocate Nirmit Pathak answered
what do you want to do is important? you want to continue this relation or u want to quit? its upto you. you should involve your parents and other family members in it and then you decide. you can go for divorce and you can file a complaint of domestic violence also.

Q: Divorce and child custody case because of harassment by inlaws

Hello Good afternoon. I have done love marriage and we have a year old baby. My in-laws are so much torturing me and my husband is also not supporting me. My mother inlaw make my life hell. She harass me in every house hold work. I was working before pregnancy as a digital marketing expert. But i am not working right now. Sometimes i think to go for suicide but not do that because of my little princess. Now i am tired all of this things. I want to take divorce . I dont want to give my baby to my inlaws . I want child custody. Please suggest something

Advocate Nirmit Pathak answered
yes custody of your baby will remain with you . Don't worry for that . go for divorce if they are harassing you. consult a good family lawyer and he will guide you for further steps you have to take.

Q: How to get free legal aid in case of family dispute

Sir hamare Dada ji hamari bahut sari pushteni jmeen bech diye hai or ab hamre paas thodi se he jameen bachi hai wo use b bechna chahte hai jb mere papa ne unko bechne se rokna chaha to unhone FIR krwa k case drj krwa diya h k yeh log mujhe dekhte nhi hai or mujhe darate or dhmkiyan dete hai , polic aayi thi police ko hmne sari baat batayi unhone case aage court me bej duya hai SDM k paas , hm logo ki financial condition theek nhi hai ( Kyunki mere papa farmer ) kya hme sarkari bakeel mil sakta hai free of cost

Advocate Nirmit Pathak answered
jarur mil sakta hai. aap jis bhi state ya district ke ho vaha ke muft kanuni seva samiti ka contact kijiye ya kisi bhi court me pahoch kar vaha ke registrar ka contact kijiye vo apko batayega ki kaise free vakil milega.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nirmit Pathak

Can Advocate Nirmit Pathak represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nirmit Pathak can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nirmit Pathak?

When you meet with Advocate Nirmit Pathak for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nirmit Pathak?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nirmit Pathak, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nirmit Pathak?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nirmit Pathak, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nirmit Pathak?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nirmit Pathak regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nirmit Pathak?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nirmit Pathak can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.