Procedure to get divorce and child custody from wife

My wife left me on 25-02-2016 and she is not coming back to me. She has started job at her father's home. She Denise to come. We have a child boy. How to get divorce and child custody.She has changed name of my child without informing or asking me. I'm Hindu

you have to file divorce petition under desertion where you have not to pay any maintenance and file petition under section 25 of guardian and ward act for custody of minor under section 12 of guardian and ward act for interim relief custody.

The information given by you is not sufficient to guide you properly. But you can send legal notice to your wife to call her back at your home. Wait for her reply if she deny to come back home. File a case of child custody and divorce on the ground of desertion by her and cruelty.

Where you are staying? Where your wife is staying? Which city? We can file Application for child custody and divorce if its Ahmedabad. We practice in Ahmedabad Family Court. It will take 2 months for child custody application and 6 months for divorce.