Procedure to file for divorce on ground of cheating

Sir madam I am writing dis in behalf of my friend .she married a man x 5 yrs back he told lie dat he is unmarried after few months my friend came to know the truth dat he is married and having 25 yts guy and 12 yrs girl . my frend left him and staying alone NW he has taken a bank loan in joint He is not ready to tell the truth .,my friend told him to accept her in front of his relatives r give divorce to dat Lady. But he want to continue telling lie.but my friend don't want to continue Pls help my friend to come out dis problem and how to come out the loan and I also need some security in my life.thank sir madam.pls do not publish mob no r mail id

Your friend can file a case against him for nullity of marriage on the ground of misrepresentation and suppression of earlier marriage and also claim damages against her husband. In respect of loan is concern you intimate to bank about true facts and make representation to shift entire liability on her husband

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore