Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to file for divorce on ground of cheating

Sir madam I am writing dis in behalf of my friend .she married a man x 5 yrs back he told lie dat he is unmarried after few months my friend came to know the truth dat he is married and having 25 yts guy and 12 yrs girl . my frend left him and staying alone NW he has taken a bank loan in joint He is not ready to tell the truth .,my friend told him to accept her in front of his relatives r give divorce to dat Lady. But he want to continue telling lie.but my friend don't want to continue Pls help my friend to come out dis problem and how to come out the loan and I also need some security in my life.thank sir madam.pls do not publish mob no r mail id

Answers (1)

Your friend can file a case against him for nullity of marriage on the ground of misrepresentation and suppression of earlier marriage and also claim damages against her husband. In respect of loan is concern you intimate to bank about true facts and make representation to shift entire liability on her husband

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hindu family. Husband is a gazetted officer and also has some property in form of plots, flat and agricultural land. Wife is 12th pass and does not wo…

Read More

My husband is cheating on me,we are married since 2010,he is Muslim and I am Hindu .we got married under Hindu marriage act.I want to send him jail..h…

Read More

My husband is found cheating on me and i wish to know details about proceeding in divorce procedure. Past two years he is not in physical relation wi…

Read More

husband is cheating and lying on my face. what to do?…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue