Procedure to file for divorce as husband physically & mentally torture

My husband also do mentally torture.. And also beat me and. Abused me.. Before marriage he want to take responsibility for my study.. But now he don't do this... I call him for 2 days forr divorce but he don't reply my call and msg.. I have no child ..i don't spend my life with him.. I want divorce..so what can I do

Dear Sir
Firstly you have to give information petition to concern CJM court and take this copy for your further reference.
or
procedure to file a case of divorce
You can file a divorce petition against your husband u/s 13 (i -a) before the Principal Judge Family Court of your concernn district thereafter your case has been registered before the Court and notice will sent to your husband then he appear and mediation process will complete then your case would take next process.
Thank You

Hello ma'am,
As per your query, I would like to tell you that if you have decided to separate yourself to your husband then place a petition under sec. 13 of Hindu marriage Act, before family court by stating the reason, if the respondent doesn't appear after serving the notice, the court will pass an ex parte degree in your favour.

For getting divorce, firstly you have to file Matrimonial (Divorce) petition before competent Family court. Thereafter the Family court after admitting the Divorce petition , shall order for issuance of notice to your husband. After appearance , the case will proceed and Divorce may be granted by the Family court.