Procedure in case divorce notice is received with false allegations.

In divorce notice add forcefully marriage at age of 13 and many more such type of blames and marriage is organised in court

Answers (3)

82 votes

your question is not elaborate please do give correct details tell me if you are a hindu or a muslim by caste and if its a court marriage you have a better option it is valid because both the parties give details in the prescribed form before the magistrate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

314 votes

Please clarify your questionplease clarify your question. Marriage occoured at the age of 13 years ?
What do you mean by marriage was organised in court ?
Please be specific about the issues you are trying to point out.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
252 votes

Dear Client,

If the divorce petition is filed before the Court, then all the allegations advanced before the Court must be adequately replied.

In case of any other queries feel free to contact.

Tushar Bahadur,

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles