×

Procedure in case divorce notice is received with false allegations.

In divorce notice add forcefully marriage at age of 13 and many more such type of blames and marriage is organised in court

your question is not elaborate please do give correct details tell me if you are a hindu or a muslim by caste and if its a court marriage you have a better option it is valid because both the parties give details in the prescribed form before the magistrate.

Please clarify your questionplease clarify your question. Marriage occoured at the age of 13 years ?
What do you mean by marriage was organised in court ?
Please be specific about the issues you are trying to point out.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Dear Client,

If the divorce petition is filed before the Court, then all the allegations advanced before the Court must be adequately replied.

In case of any other queries feel free to contact.

Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).