Physically abusive husband asking for divorce remarry.

I was married in 2012. My husband is physically abusive. I have a daughter as well. Presently i am staying with my parents house. He is continuously asking for divorce saying that he wants to marry someone else. He also saying if i don't want to divorce him then my parents have to fulfill his monetary demand. What can i do in such situation?

You can lodge a complaint to the Police and file a case for cruelty and physical assault.

You can also file a maintenance case against your husband for maintenance yourself and your child.