Need guidance on divorce proceedings

Can I apply in divorce quota but my divorce case decision is pending not yet in divorced category only divorce process is running in court plz ans. And guide me..

Madam u can apply under divorce quota although case is pending before court, divorce decree maybe considered lat the time of appointment later issue by department ,so u can apply for divorce quotas on vacant post ,rest on VI's a vise

no , you can't
only after divorce decree you can apply .

Its depends on what kind of divorce proceeding is pending.... If your divorce petition Is under sec 13 B HMA than you can take advantage of divorcee quota... But if your divorce petition is under sec 13 1(a) HMA than you can't take advantage now.

No you can not apply in divorce quota as on today your status in law is married.their are consistent judgement of Rajasthan high court that pending proceedings of divorce is not given status of divorcee to the parties concerened.