One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jhunjhunu - Advocate Amit Sharma

Advocate Amit Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoChirawa, Jhunjhunu
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amit provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council Rajasthan in 2007.

Enrollment Number : R/411/2007
  • District Court, Jhunjhunu
  • Rajasthan High Court

Popular Reviews

Babita Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Suman jakhar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Amit Sharma understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Sharma

Q: In laws not taking me back home what can i do in muslim law

I am muslim girl 26 year old meri shadi january 2017 me hui h 3 maheene baad mere husband mujhe parents k ghar chorh gye or ab leke nahi ja rhe main kya karu meri mother in law nahi chahti ki main wapas jau or na husband pr main wapas jana chahti hu please help .What can i do ?

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
You can file a civil suit for restoration of conjugal Right..... Aap court m apni shadi k adhikaro or sasural m rahne k adhikar k liye civil suit file kr sakte ho....aap domestic violence ka complaint bhi file kr sakte ho or usme sasural m rahe k liye court se order le sakte ho

Q: unlawful land acquisition, writ filed, need advice

My land was acquired in 2001 But i did not recieved compensation Even physical possession was with me Later development authority which acquired my land for residential public purpose did a lease deed of land to private party for commercial use on december 2015 When i was on my land on feb 2016 i came to know this fraud I took photos of my possession with newspaper and I moved to high court same time After some time development authority freehold that leasedeed and the private party sold that land to another party which forcefully did construction on my land My lawyer says court will return us land back in same position we were having And we hav filed writ under right to fair compensation land act 2013 I hav full trust on my lawyer But want to strengthen and fasten my relief in case Need master advice by experienced lawyer

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
You should file a civil case in the court of having jurisdiction of the land and get a injunction order against the last buyer of property .....if he will face problem than he will surely come to you for resolve the issue.

Q: What are the rights of a daughter in mother's property?

My mother obtained property (house and land) through her father. I (Kamla Sharma) have been residing with mother and have been taking care off her through out life. Not only me, beyond me my husband and three sons and one daughter also taking care off her time to time. Only son of my mother was not residing with her. My brother’s family i.e. his wife, son and daughters hated my mother throughout the life. Even brother/ any his family member come to see my mother only one time in two or three years for few hours only. After her death my brother (Badri Prasad) prepared will (unregistered) with the help of three person as witness without my permission. And capture maximum part of my mother's property. Further, he capture/ transfer all property in favour of him by using corruption of registrar office. How can I obtain half part of my mother's property? Although, my mother was unable to make signature. So, in will there is only thumb impression of my mother. This is also suspected that th

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
You are entitled of 1/2 share of your mother's property....unregistered will doesn't create any right in any property... If you think,will in fervour of your brother is Froude than you can register a criminal case against him.

Q: How to contest a Land Sale deed?

Sir my father transferred ancestral land to other person without knowledge to my family what can we take land back from transferee please give me suggestion what is provision

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
You can file a suit for injunction against your father if he is doing so.....and if he already transferred your ancestral land than you can file a suit for cancelation of sale deed....your consent is must for any transection of ancestral property

Q: Can some file a civil suit for complying with mortgage deed

A & B's shop mortgage to C home loan company for money of 20 lakh in January 2016. money debited to B's account and A was co-debiter. B paid only One installment. A goes bankrupted and B also didn't deposit installment .So, both shop seized and going to auctioned on 11.08.2017. D owes Rs.5 Lakh to A. A writes a sale deed to D and disclosed company's loan. D want to deposit dues for shop of A's with simple interest but company want money with penalty for both shop together. whether D can file civil suit on company in civil court at NawalGarh by cotract Act 1872 for not complying.

Advocate Amit Sharma answered
Yes, D can file suit against company.... But A and B are also the necessary party in suit..whenever D is going for suit of specific performance of contract or a civil suit,A and B's support is very necessary for it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Sharma

Can Advocate Amit Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.