One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate D D Purohit

Advocate D D Purohit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoHati Chowk, Jodhpur
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate D D Purohit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Purohit provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Purohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2000. He is a member of the Khalpur Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/ 1782/2000
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jaipur
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jodhpur
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jaipur
  • District Court, Jodhpur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

Ramendra singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Its all going good, he's a good lawyer and very helpful.
Over 3 months ago
Dalpat Singh Chauhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was extremely happy with his work. He solved all my queries in a very easy way. He helped me a lot and fulfilled my expectations.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate D D Purohit

Q: My husband abandons me and my daughter in India and I want him back

My husband abandons me and my daughter in India...even he blocked me from everywhere.. we are married since 2019 he went dubai for job ..till that time my inlaws torchered me and treated me as a slave...and my husband listened to them and beats me... otherwise he was very caring for me ....when he was fed up with all these,he went dubai and told me i would come after 6 months and take u and my daughter with me...after few months he used to torcher me mentally and emotionally for divorce... according to him however his parents and family are I should accept them and i should stay with them only ..but I want to live with my husband not with his family....he also don't even talk to my parents without any reason...but i love him so much and don't want to loose him....he also used to forced me to do b ed after 6 months after going to dubai ..i m doing b.ed right now..but now he even don't talk to me ..i don't feel like to do study now because I am feeling like a broken glass...

Advocate D D Purohit answered
pls do your b.ed with pease and after b. Ed you will approach ur husband, he will warmly well come you, your success will make your bright future, avoid the litigation, litigation is last option, n you have right to get free legal aid from competent authority,..... for more details pls contact

Q: Is advocate allowed to file a Vakaltnama in family court

I heard that in family court advocate can not file vakalatnama. Is it true

Advocate D D Purohit answered
its true, advocate is not entitled in family cpurt ,but court have power to allow the advocate as a niyay mitra i the family matter for assist the court on behalf of litigants. even in camera trial. niyay mitra application must submit by litigants

Q: marriage life save i dont want to leave my wife and doughter

i want to save my marriage life with my wife and daughter

Advocate D D Purohit answered
say your wife as you like, if not then file sec 9 hma before compitent court for restitution of conjugal right. without sufficient cause spouse can't refuse for conjugal. also file custoy of child before court as natural guardian

Q: Prostitution se bahar nikalne hetu

Kisi se jabardasti prostitute katana ek crime hai Is matter par kese kisi ki help ki ja sakti h??

Advocate D D Purohit answered
Prostitution is social infection ,we must eredicte ,parliyament allready enacted law related to it ,pls complaint to home secratory of state or file fir under 370 ipc for human trafiking ,n illeegal detantion of woman

Q: Urgent Lawyer Anticipatory Bail

Hello mere upar rape charges Lage Hain mujhe ek laya ki jarurat hai jo mujhe anticipatory bail dila sake kripya mujhse turant sampark kijiye achcha advocate sampark kijiye

Advocate D D Purohit answered
Anticipatory bail is depand on fir n cd ,witout its difficults ,require more details ,although you have right to file anticipatory bail before dj in dist ,pls submit fir us 438 in relivent disct ,with factual report ,not dissucuss the law in bail petiton

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate D D Purohit

Can Advocate D D Purohit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate D D Purohit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate D D Purohit?

When you meet with Advocate D D Purohit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate D D Purohit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate D D Purohit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate D D Purohit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate D D Purohit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate D D Purohit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate D D Purohit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate D D Purohit?

The cost of hiring Advocate D D Purohit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.