One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Yogesh Ray

Advocate Yogesh Ray

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Shri Krishna Nagar, Patna
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Yogesh Ray has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ray has an expertise in handling various field of, criminal laws, arbitration, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Petitions, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to debt recovery, dishonor of cheques, rent control act, property disputes, matrimonial disputes, consumer complaints, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ray enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2012. He is a member of the Advocates' Association.

Enrollment Number : B/2166/2012
  • District Court, Patna,
  • Patna High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1000

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Yogesh Ray

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Top Reviews

Rajesh Tiwari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Phone consult with Adv. Yogesh was satisfactory all my queries related divorce were answered by him which will help me to move forward taking all his advice in consideration
Dec 21, 2015
Questions Answered by Advocate Yogesh Ray Murder case mein galat tarike se fasaya hai uske khilaf case karna hai Duration of judge sitting in particular bench to apply for bail