One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Manish Gupta

Advocate Manish Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Jaipur
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manish Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2014. He is also a member of Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/304/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

Hi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Manish Gupta. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Manish Gupta's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
3 weeks ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Gupta

Q: Is Arya samaj marriage is valid on false affidavit

My marriage was solemenised in arya samaj on 29 april 2018. Before marriage it was told to us that girl is B A pass. Also she has declared her qualification to be B A in the affidavit. But actually she was only 10+2 pass. After a week's time she left my home, and now residing with her parents. She spoke lie about education because it was my primary condition that she should be graduate. I am hindu. Now can my marriage be voidable on the basis of this false affidavit.

Advocate Manish Gupta answered
my friend the Ans. is no as far as affidavit is concern it is only subject matter for those to whom she gave false affidavit .

Q: ex gf threatening to file 376 case how to defend the matter legally

5 sal phele affair tha break up huy 1 saal ho gya or ldke ki engagement ho gai ab ldki jis se affair tha shadi ka dabav bna rhi hai or 376 lgane ki dhmki de rhi hai kya kre jbki breakup dono ki marzi se hua tha

Advocate Manish Gupta answered
dear friend there is no preventive solution in our law . face the matter best of luck

Q: Tenant not vacating house after expiry of agreement

Hi Team, I have given my home on rent in Jaipur. But three months before the rental agreement got over and we don't want them anymore in my house. We have already given them 3 months time to get settled down somewhere else as per their request. But now they are ignoring our words whenever we ask them to vacant the home. What leagal action I can take? What would be leagal punishment for them ? Thanks,

Advocate Manish Gupta answered
dear friend , it is a case of eviction , in Jaipur rent control tribunals are handle these type of cases .for eviction of tenant there must be some grounds for filling case such as - non payment of rent ,reasonable necessity of landlord etc.engage a good lawyer best of luck

Q: Transfer of the deceased father's property to mother and daughter

Sir mere papa ki death ho chuki h unki jamin main apni MA KE NAME KRAVA RHAHA HON KYA PROSES HAGI KITNA KHARCH AND TIME LGEGA HUM 5 BHai bhin h plz puri jankari jldi de aaj

Advocate Manish Gupta answered
dear friend ,is this property self acquired by your father or it is ancestral property if self acquired is there any will executed if no you all (bros and sis ) are ready for that if yes you all (bros and sis ) will execute release deed in favour of your mother then you can approach sub registrar office with death certificate , release deed and all documents .as far as cost is concern its depend on stamp duty contact for details

Q: What is the right stage to get criminal charges quashed

I want to ask that is there any stage to compromise for quashing fir u/s 498A,406,323,377 of IPC..suppose if i convicted by trail court and my execution of sentence suspended by appellant court....during pendency of appeal in above section... at basis of compromise,can high court quash fir at this stage?

Advocate Manish Gupta answered
dear friend , yes

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish Gupta

Can Advocate Manish Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Manish Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.