One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

  Civil Court, Patna, Patna

 Experience: 10 years

18 ratings
50+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property

Advocate Ratnesh Kumar provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, property related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2008. He is a member of the Patna High Court Advocate Association.

Advocate Ratnesh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Enrollment Number : B/1365/2008

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Ratnesh Kumar: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property


  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna High Court


  • MON 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.

saurabh on Nov 19, 2016

The lawyer gave me the right guidance.

Saurabh kumar on Oct 24, 2016

Satisfied with the advice given by Advocate Ratnesh Kumar, will be taking the case ahead with the Advocate.

Anjon Das on Oct 13, 2016

The consultation was fruitful. the advice was appropriate.

swatantra kumar on Aug 19, 2016

Very helpful lawyer and gave answers to all my queries. Excellent experience.

Annu yadav on Jul 01, 2016

It was a good experience, I got all the answers that I required.

Prakash on Jul 01, 2016

Write Your Review

Latest Review

The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
By saurabh
View all Reviews >>

Get advice from Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

Fill in your details and Advocate Ratnesh Kumar will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News