Need best legal option available for marriage issue

In Divorce Law
one of my friend got married 1 month ago. After marriage in just 10 days her husband started torturing her like beating, threat to kill, locking in room. one day when she got chance she fled. Now after some time we found that her husband has relationship with other girls also. My friend has recording of some of incidents. she left her entire jewellery also at her husband place. Her husband family members are also taking his side. What is best legal option to my friend in current scenario.

The possible remedies could be varied ; As provided in Matrimonial law, but it depends upon your friend which she wants - she could go for filing FIR under various provisions of IPC; Dowry Act or could go for Domestic violence very personalized details remedies could be provided after getting all facts

it is a clear matter of domestic violence and cheating. he can file domestic violence case against his husband and family. he can also file suit to declare marriage null & void not divorce because for getting divorce their marriage should complete one year. for legal advice you can call me.

your friend can move an application to the concerned police station aur senior officers of police for harassing domestic violence with her also she can file domestic violence case in court concerned if her husband beats beat sim please make a medical of it for further queries you can contact me

mam it is evident from your question that your friend's husband have relation with other so it is advisable that your friend to file cases for maintenance domestic violence she has to file FIR against husband and in laws for the trauma see faced in her matrimonial home