Need best legal option available for marriage issue

In Divorce Law
one of my friend got married 1 month ago. After marriage in just 10 days her husband started torturing her like beating, threat to kill, locking in room. one day when she got chance she fled. Now after some time we found that her husband has relationship with other girls also. My friend has recording of some of incidents. she left her entire jewellery also at her husband place. Her husband family members are also taking his side. What is best legal option to my friend in current scenario.

Answers (4)

76 votes

The possible remedies could be varied ; As provided in Matrimonial law, but it depends upon your friend which she wants - she could go for filing FIR under various provisions of IPC; Dowry Act or could go for Domestic violence very personalized details remedies could be provided after getting all facts

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

335 votes

it is a clear matter of domestic violence and cheating. he can file domestic violence case against his husband and family. he can also file suit to declare marriage null & void not divorce because for getting divorce their marriage should complete one year. for legal advice you can call me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
171 votes

your friend can move an application to the concerned police station aur senior officers of police for harassing domestic violence with her also she can file domestic violence case in court concerned if her husband beats beat sim please make a medical of it for further queries you can contact me

182 votes

mam it is evident from your question that your friend's husband have relation with other so it is advisable that your friend to file cases for maintenance domestic violence she has to file FIR against husband and in laws for the trauma see faced in her matrimonial home

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles